- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Weekly Pill Organizer 2 Times a Day(AM/PM), Large 7 Day Push Button Pill Box Case, Travel Pill Container, Daily Pill Holder to Hold Fish Oil/Supplement and Medication By COLORWING
- EXTREMELY PRACTICAL - This travel pill organizer quite nice for easy daily dispensing, Pill container big enough to hold 8 fish oils or 12 large vitamins for each dose (size of each compartment: 1.3"x1.18"x0.82"), translucent lids and fairly large lettering, clear and easy to distinguish.
- SAY GOODBYE TO DUMPAGE PILLS - No worries about unwanted dumpage of vitamin organizer organizers found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch on the medicine organizer. The push-button stays closed once locked and securely snap shut keeping pill box 7 day safe.
- SPRING ASSISTED OPEN DESIGN - We use the latest design on this am pm pill organizer to achieve one-handed operation with the little rubber strips for the smart "lid spring open" feature.
- BPA-FREE MATERIALS - FDA certificated, made of Food Grade PP, won't release any sort of toxin or odor, safe for medical use. The medicines will still sustain their freshness even when stored in the pillbox for months.
- PREMIUM SCREEN PRINTING - To avoid screen-printing fonts and icons falling off from the surface of the pill dispenser organizer, we use high-end screen printing ink and strictly do the Ink Adhesion Test with 3M Tapes before shipment. Thus, no need to be frustrated with the missing fonts of "Tuesday" or icons of "PM".
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Parcel Dimensions : 23.2 x 11.6 x 3 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : Nov. 25 2019
- Manufacturer : COLORWING
- ASIN : B07X32P2PT
Best Sellers Rank:
#11,891 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #67 in Pill Dispensers & Reminders
- Customer Reviews:
COLORWING Premium Pill Case
Finding a pill dispenser that works for you can simplify your life and increase your success with medication compliance.
Why should we need to use a pill case?
- If it is hard to see or read your pill bottles.
- Pillboxes are useful for keeping your pills in order.
- For travel, make sure you have more than enough medicine to last while you are away.
- Plan ahead. Check the pill bottle for the number of refills that are left when you get your new prescription.
Push Open Design
7 premium pill dispenser is an ideal way of keeping track of daily medication and vitamins. This Pill holder is very easy to open for everyone because of its unique push-tabs on each compartment. The pillbox is simple yet handy if you have to take the medication once a day.
Do not worry about that you couldn't put enough medicine in it, while it has plenty of space to hold your tablets and vitamins, etc.
- Total size : 8.8 x 4.5 x 1 inches
- Each compartment size :1.3x 1.18 x 0.82 inches
Secure & Compact
It's quite easy for the old to open the compartment and could secure your pills at the same time. No worries about unwanted dumpage of pills found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch on the pill planner.
Unique Silk Print
Printing has passed the 3M Adhesives & Tapes test so you may see the label on each compartment. No worries about the labels wore off easily so that you couldn't distinguish the tablets anymore.
As with all medication storage devices, keep out of reach of children.
Ideal for Pill Storage
Pill organizer is ideal for sorting tablets up to to 7 days in advance. It's great if you don't want to bring multiple pill bottles when traveling. This pill minder is quite portable if you're traveling or on-the-go. For the on-the-go people, pack your vitamins and anything else you need into this quilt-covered case. You can throw it into your toiletry bag or even your purse and locate it quickly.
For Whom to Use?
- Elderly people
- Individuals with memory loss
- When under multiple medications
- To ensure, the patient has taken or not taken medicine
Maintenance and Care
1. Wash before first use.
2. After the first use, wash with mild soapy water.
3. Dry before storing.
|COLORWING Weekly Pill Organizer, Twice-a-Day||COLORWING Pill Organizer Monthly - 31 Day Pill Box|
|Number of Compartments||14||33|
|Size||8.8" x 4.5" x 1"||7.9” x 3.9” x 2.8”|
|Compartment Capacity||8pcs (fish oils:0.9" x 0.35")||4pcs (fish oils:0.9" x 0.35")|
|Your Concerns||Just take pill in the morning and evening?||How to deal with medicine that have one month|
|Our Solutions||2 times a day, Meet the daily needs||Best for home use, Meet the needs of a month, easy to fill.|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Couldn’t fit my daily vitamins in the cubes.
The seller offers excellent service. No risk and no worries. Had a great experience!
Top reviews from other countries
I'm very happy with the large tabs to press open the lids and there are little struts under the lids that lift them high and keep them open. They're terrific.
I needed larger pill organizers and chose these. When they arrived, one had a broken tab. I returned for exchange with no hassle. I was concerned that the next ones would be broken; plastic, what can you expect? But it wasn't and they've been fine, not fragile or flimsy.
I needed three organizers for three times a day pills. To organize the three in my drawer, so they all face the same way, I took them out of their tray. Of course, this puts one week in reverse, but so what? It works exactly as intended and needed.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.