- Item Weight: 227 g
- Shipping Weight: 295 g
- Item model number: FAC00009N0
- ASIN: B01MTS5BFN
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 31 2016
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #429 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
Orient Men's '2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 2' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Dress Watch
- Domed mineral crystal
- Domed dial , Lug Width - 21mm
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Power Reserve-Approximately 40 hours
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Orient|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||9 inches|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Special features||Self winding with hand winding, 40 hours power reserve|
|Item weight||227 grams|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
Color Name: Creme Dial
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
About Orient Watch
- Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking
A New Generation of Bambino
The 2nd Generation Bambino Version 2 builds upon what the original started. The dial features a light, metallic sunburst that's offset by polished hour markers and dauphine hands. A date window sits at the three o'clock marker, and a track of seconds markers worked its way around the edge of the dial. Most importantly, the Bambino has been upgraded with the F6724 movement which is automatic, hand-winding, and hacking.
- Automatic, Hand-winding, and hacking (seconds halt) movement
- Domed Crystal
- 50m Water Resistance
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 52 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The strap is a bit stiff and does not do the watch justice but it is usable nevertheless. I have ordered a replacement strap from Etsy but until I receive the replacement strap, I am totally okay with the original for a few days.