Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
Original Theme Highlights Import, Soundtrack
|1. SpongeBob Square Pants Theme - Painty The Pirate And Kids|
|2. Loop De Loop - Ween|
|3. Texas Song - Sandy Cheeks|
|4. Pre-Hibernation - Pantera|
|5. Ripped Pants - SpongeBob And The Losers|
|6. F.U.N. Song - SpongeBob And Plankton|
|7. SpongeBob Scaredy Pants - The Ghastly Ones|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Spongebob Squarepants Theme: a classic, this is a great tune!
2. Loop de Loop: a great song in the episode, but without the humor aspect of the cartoon, this song feels way too much like just another children's entertainer song...
3. Texas Song: haha I love this one, it comes from a great episode too! That squirrel can yodel!!!
4. Pre-Hibernation: a little thin...a GREAT episode, but why bother to put the instrumental theme on here...I mean it's good and metal-y, but feels out of place.
5. Ripped Pants-cute, fun, funny
6. F.U.N. Song-HAHAHAHA, another CLASSIC! It's infectious, especially Plankton's evil verse ;)
7. Spongebob Scaredy Pants: Not a favorite, but it's more good cartoon music
Overall, I like several of these songs a LOT, and it's a great cartoon, but I don't especially recommend the CD. I'd say, stick to the cartoon and hear the songs in context!
so go buy your own copy because it is the best ever this is something you will never forget or regarded at all so go by your own copy of sponge bob .The CD itself is divided into four sections: Sponge, Patrick, Squid ward, and Sandy-the four main characters. The first song is the well-known Spongebob theme. The Loop-dee-Loop song is next. Boy is that catchy! I get it stuck in my head so often. Sandy's Texas song is my favorite. It's so sad! Pre-Hibernation is an awesome heavy metal instrumental from the episode in which Sandy practically kills Sponge with her dangerous activity week before going into hibernation. The Ripped Pants and FUN songs are just. Well, cute...and from the corresponding episodes. True SBSP fans have probably seen them many times. Sponge bob Scared Pants is a Halloween version of the theme song. Enjoy! (. I got this CD as a gift along with a million other Sponges bob-themed presents today!)
"SpongeBob Square Pants Theme"
"Loop de Loop"
"SpongeBob Scaredy Pants"
I like the theme simply because I think it's a cool theme song. "Loop de Loop" helps explain how to tie one's shoes. "Ripped Pants" is a great parody throwback to the surfer tunes of the 1950s and "SpongeBob Scaredy Pants" is just another cool song. A lot of people don't like "Pre-Hibernation". The song reminds me of something off of Space Ghost Coast to Coast and feels like a crazy song Brak would sing from that show. Considering SpongeBob has the same type of humor, it doesn't seem all that out of place. An album that fans of SpongeBob will probably want to own, but is very short on music.
CDs can safely run 70 minutes of music. The only reason I can see that this CD is cut criminally short is to put other tracks on a seperate CD come holiday shopping time.
"Ripped Pants" and "F.U.N. Song" are great, and you can't help but like the SBSP themesong.
But the Pantera tune, in addition to being completely out of place, is absolute garbage. This is a band without an audience, and both my kids and I roll our eyes and hit the "skip" button whenever this klunker comes out of the speakers. My advice for future compilations would be to include the popular tunes that the characters actually sing, and leave the compilers favorite schlock tunes in their own cassette players, where they belong.
My kids and I love Sponge Bob, but this is [not a good deal].
Heres a little about the songs:
1. Spongebob Squarepants Theme- You got to put this on a Spongebob Squarepants soundtrack cd. Any tv show's soundtrack needs it's theme song.
2. Loop de Loop - A classic Spongebob song, but I would rather have had them leave this song out and add another song that actually is sung by spongebob or another character.
3. Texas Song - A song sung by Sandy Squirel. It's a country ballad all about texas, with some added yodeling.
4. Pre-Hibernation - Waste of time for this CD. It didn't add anything to it.
5. Ripped Pants - a great song from one of the earlier Spongebob Episodes with Spongebob singing how he ripped his pants. This song has to be on the soundtrack!
6. F.U.N. Song - Another song that can't be taken off of the soundtrack. Besides from the theme, I would say this is the second most famous Spongebob song.
7. Spongebob Scaredy Pants - I suppose this was from the Halloween Spongebob Episode. I never saw it, and I didn't really like this song.
Overall, this CD could be much longer, with many more songs on it. Adding some soundbytes of the characters talking would be good too.
Most recent customer reviews
This CD was great, but the "very 1st christmas to me" isn't on here. Otherwise, I would give this a 5. Awesome! Buy it!Published on April 20 2004 by AZ
i bought this soundtrack like a maniac SOOOOO excited. I was dissapointed. Not only cuz there's barely anything the songs SUCK SOOOOOO MUCH CRAP. Read more
If you have one of these for sell that is new and still shrinkwraped and has a pumkin sticker on it (the shrinkwrap)PLEASE let us know thanks! firstname.lastname@example.orgPublished on Dec 29 2003 by John Larry
This CD is great! If anyone has one for sell that is brand new and shrinkwrapped with a pumkin sticker on it let us know. Thanks! charltons(at)comcast dot netPublished on Dec 28 2003
This is an awesome CD! Most spongebob fans would enjoy this. If anyone has one that is new and shrinkwrapped with a pumkin sticker on it for sell let me know charltons(at)comcast... Read morePublished on Dec 28 2003 by John Larry
Spongebob is THE BEST!!! I watch him every day and this CD is just another great addition. I sing the theme song every single day, and now I'm learning all the other great songs. Read morePublished on Nov. 15 2003
Spongebob Squarepants is without a shadow of a doubt the single greatest cartoon in history. The CD, no exception. Read morePublished on July 30 2003
It's okay but it misses the Krusty Krab pizza song and that would make it better. Also if it had a conversation between Sopongebob and Patrick made only for the c-d it would be... Read morePublished on July 8 2003 by Natalie
I love EVERYTHING about SpongeBob. I wish .....I wish...
that he really existed!!