- Student Exclusive: Amazon Prime Student members save 10% on all textbook purchases. Enter code TEXT10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing for Wireless Communications Hardcover – Sep 1 2010
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
OFDM (Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing} has been shown to be an effective technique to combat multipath fading in wireless channels. It is being used in various wireless communication systems such as in Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) and Video Broadcasting (DVB) in Europe and many of IEEE 802.11 and IEEE 802.16 standards.
This book provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of OFDM for wireless communications. It includes basic concepts of OFDM, performance optimization, time- and frequency-offset estimation, channel estimation, peak-to-average power ratio reduction, and MIMO OFDM techniques. The key concepts are developed with detailed derivations and proofs to make the material accessible and easy to follow by both students and professionals. While chapters have been written by experts in their respective subject area, the authors have tried to make symbols, notations, presentations and styles consistent. To facilitate readers, the material includes extensive references as well as a large and useful index at the end of the book.
OFDM for Wireless Communications is highly recommended for graduate level courses in advanced digital communication and professional seminars and tutorials on wireless OFDM.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Communication & Signal Processing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Information Theory
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware > Internet & Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering