- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ottawa Food: A Hungry Capital Paperback – Oct 11 2014
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Don Chow founded FoodiePrints ― the top food and wine blog in the National Capital Region ― nearly a decade ago. Since then Don and his wife Jennifer have delighted their devoted audience with more than a thousand posts that illuminate the impressive and rapidly developing culinary scene in and around Ottawa. Don and Jennifer maintain relationships with a range of local and national food-related organizations and competitions. The live in Ottawa, Ontario.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Gastronomy > History
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > Canadian
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > International
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > Province & Local
- Books > History > Canada > Province & Local
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > Ontario