Overcoming Arthritis Paperback – Jan 5 2001
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
While I found the arthritis information of value - such as most Rheumatoid arthritis sufferers ( and other chronic illness patients )
have a mycoplasma infection and that they will often experience very significant relief from antibiotics treatment ( mentions Minocin and Clindamyacin )
- along with proper vitamin and mineral support. He does go into some details on this and states best results are experienced when administered by IV.
I am greatly disappointed however on the information regarding Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. The ideal ratio of omega-6 to
omega-3 fats is 1:1. Our ancestors evolved over millions of years on this ratio. Today, though, our diets in the US are closer
to a ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 may average anywhere from 5:1 to 50:1 !! This ratio is NOT mentioned and I really find this bothersome
as the implications are serious, and most health newsletters / publications are always mentioning this. This out of whack balance alone
is said to be the cause of much illness in our population today.
In summary - I am happy I got the book but feel it is incomplete on some important things such as this.
Really makes the reader take a look at lifestyle and diet choices too that could help eliminate arthritis symptoms or improve the disease. Gives the reader a hands on approach to help seek the cause of their chronic disease.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Holistic Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Holistic Medicine