Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion Hardcover – Jun 14 2012
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
—Michelle Goldberg, Newsweek/The Daily Beast
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The author also offers a few solutions to overcoming the fast-clothing addiction.
Most recent customer reviews
Never have I felt better about my distaste for clothing shopping, though I routinely fall for the lure of cheap when I do venture out. Read morePublished 4 months ago by C. Sun
Very unexpected revelations and views on the mass-produced garment industry. It inspired me to re-evaluate my own approach to shopping for clothes and footwear . Read morePublished 15 months ago by Larysa M
The information contained in this book provides a lot of food for thought; it will certainly make me stop and think before buying more clothes, and it will send me back to my... Read morePublished on May 13 2014 by avid reader
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Fashion & Textile
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Education & Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour