The Oxford Handbook of Business and the Natural Environment Hardcover – Dec 24 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
..". a good resource for business reference and presents a good starting point for anyone interested in studying how business affects and is affected by the natural environment." -- Ed Hahn, Weber State University
About the Author
Pratima Bansal is Director of the Centre for Building Sustainable Value and the Executive Director for the Network for Business Sustainability. In 2008, she was awarded the Aspen's Institute title of Faculty Pioneer for Academic Leadership. She also held the title of Faculty Scholar from 2008-2010, awarded by the University of Western Ontario. Her first co-edited book with Elizabeth Howard, Business and the Natural Environment, took a disciplinary perspective. She has sat on six different editorial boards and is presently an Associate Editor for the Academy of Management Journal. Her research has also been cited in the popular press including The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, The National Post, and the Globe and Mail. She has also been awarded 13 research grants. Tima has been researching social and environmental issues since she completed her doctorate in 1996 at the University of Oxford. Andrew J. Hoffman holds joint appointments at the Stephen M. Ross School of Business and the School of Natural Resources and Environment. He also serves as Associate Director of the Frederick A. and Barbara M. Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise and was a Visiting Fellow at the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, University of Oxford. He has written, edited, or contributed to ten books and over ninety articles and book chapters on these issues. He was awarded the 2003 Faculty Pioneer/Rising Star award from the World Resources Institute and the Aspen Institute. His book, From Heresy to Dogma, was awarded the 2001 Rachel Carson Prize from the Society for Social Studies of Science. Andy serves on advisory boards of the Michigan League of Conservation Voters, TRIRIGA Software Solutions, Earth Portal, Center for Environmental Innovation, and Canopy Partnership, as well as the editorial board of Organization and Environment.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Ethics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Business Ethics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Organizational Behaviour
- Books > Science & Math > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Environment > Conservation
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Ethics