The Oxford Handbook of Military Psychology Hardcover – Mar 8 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janice H. Laurence, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Adult and Organizational Development, Temple University, and editor of the journal Military Psychology. Dr. Laurence recently retired as Director, Research and Analysis, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Personnel and Readiness, Pentagon. Michael D. Matthews, Ph.D., is Professor of Psychology, Behavioral Sciences and Leadership, U.S. Military Academy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > History > Military > Life & Institutions
- Books > History > Military Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Special Topics > Military Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Military Sciences
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology