Oxford Handbook of Public Health Practice Flexibound – Oct 13 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From a review of the previous edition:
`The editors of the Oxford handbook of Public Health Practice have achieved their aim. It is excellent value for money and is essential reading for new trainees and experienced practitioners of Public Health medicine alike... It must have become the must have public health book of the year... my congratulations on a superb book.' Public Health
From the Publisher
Tables, line drawingsSee all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Public Health
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Preventive Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Preventive Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Public Health
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference