- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 25.4 x 17 cm ; 1.36 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item model number: CAAIR2
- ASIN: B0096GPBI0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 25 2012
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #144,107 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
C.A.P. (Custom Automated Products) CAAIR2 15 Amp 120 Vac Atmosphere Temperature and Humidity Controller
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lowers temperature and humidity by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit
- Humidity is controlled independently of temperature
- External temperature probe is accurate and reliable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The C.A.P. AIR-2 has the same features as the AIR-1 with the exception of separate temperature and humidity outlets. This allows you to control the temperature and humidity independently.Once you have connected your temperature control device (air conditioner, fan, etc.) and a dehumidifier to the controller, your desired temperature and humidity are automatically maintained.Rated for 15 amps at 120 volts. ludes a 3-year warranty. Made in the USA.Unique Features:-Lowers temperature and humidity by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit-Humidity is controlled independently of temperature-Indicator lights verify that equipment is operating-ludes 2 outlets to connect a cooling device (fan or AC) and a dehumidifier-External temperature probe is accurate and amp; reliable.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) Make sure that AIR-2 is not plugged in to the power outlet .
2) Double check that AIR-2 is not plugged in to the power outlet,DO IT!
3) Remove 2 mylar (silver) decals from each side .(congratulation, your warranty is gone ;))
4) By using the screw driver unscrew four big plastic bolts in each corner (to open the face plate)
5) Carefully lift the right side of the face plate and look inside .
6)Inside, next to the bottom left corner of the tray(back panel) you'll see a clear plastic box with 4 wires attached to it (2 red,1-black and 1-white) If you look closer ,next to the 8 metal pins on that clear box you'll see some numbers (1,2,3...)
7)Take the RED wire from pin #4 and move it to pin#1.
8)Take the BLACK wire from pin #5 and move it to pin #6