PACS and Digital Medicine: Essential Principles and Modern Practice Hardcover – Nov 5 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For someone … looking for a concise summary of PACS, its environs (both departmental and enterprise), components, and support issues―this book would be an excellent choice.
―Steve G. Langer, Medical Physics, October 2012
… a thorough and practical reference for radiologists, administrators, engineers, and others who might create, manage, or use such a system. …
―SciTech Book News, February 2011
About the Author
Yu Liu, Ph.D., DABR, is a senior imaging physicist certified by the American Board of Radiology. He works in the radiology department at St. Luke’s Medical Center of Aurora Healthcare in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Since 1997, he has been involved in PACS implementation and operation. He earned his Ph.D. in biomedical engineering from Duke University.
Jihong Wang, Ph.D., DABR, is an associate professor at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. He implemented the first major PACS system for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas while he was a faculty member there from 1996–2004. He earned his Ph.D. in medical physics from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medical Informatics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Oncology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Radiology > Diagnostic Imaging
- Books > Science & Math > Physics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Oncology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics