- Shipping Weight: 454 g
- Item model number: AM388
- ASIN: B071V2TV83
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 23 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #71,185 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
PARIS SUNDAY Women's Faux Wrap Satin Tulip Hem Midi Skirt
CDN$ 47.12 - CDN$ 50.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- An Amazon brand
- Faux-wrap tulip skirt with high/low hem and banded waist
- Lined, hidden back zipper
- Skirt length measures 32" from top of the shoulder to bottom hem. Model is 5'8.5" and wearing a size Small.
- Paris Sunday is curated for the young and stylish who live life one outfit at a time. We love to experiment, so you won’t find the same pieces season after season.
- Paris Sunday has a contemporary fit. Please reference the size chart for more details.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
An Amazon brand - This high/low tulip skirt boasts a banded waist and a faux-wrap front.
From the manufacturer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was expecting something thicker and softer from the photos, and since it was described as satin. Also the color is slightly darker than pictured (it's not a pedal pink, it's more of a dusty rose, almost light mauve).
It's 100% polyester, very thin, not stretchy, a crepe type fabric, and kindof a wrinkle nightmare. The only practical way to own this is if you have a handheld steamer. It's just a very delicate fabric for a bottom. If you're up and down in a chair all day, this is kindof impractical. But it's great for a reception, brunch with the girls, etc.
This is an economy brand, it's cute, probably Target quality, and the price is about right for what you get. Just don't expect designer brand quality.