- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS Cotton & Poppy Body Wash
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Gently cleanses and moisturizes skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft, moisturized, and nourished
- Contains cotton milk and handpicked red poppies grown organically in the Mediterranean
- Sweet and rich poppy and cotton milk fragrance
- Extra gentle ph neutral formula
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Le petit Marseilles cotton milk and poppy shower creme gently cleanses your skin. Its smooth and easy to rinse foam reveals a delightfully sweet and rich fragrance. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and nourished.
From the manufacturer
Born in Southern France
The #1 selling body wash brand in France*, LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS has deep roots in sunny Provence. This charming French region is known for its natural riches, simple values and joie de vivre (joy of life).
*France sales volume data, 52 week PE July 2017.
LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS has arrived in Canada!
Founded in the South of France, our bath and body products are inspired by the sun-drenched ingredients that thrive under the warm Mediterranean sun.
Our fresh fragrances are all inspired by the gorgeous French countryside full of lavender fields, citrus orchards, fragrant herb gardens and beautiful olive groves. Delight your senses with gentle, refreshing products with:
- True-to-nature fragrances inspired by the South of France
- Sun-kissed ingredients
- Simple but proven formulas for soft, nourished skin
Cheerful as a vibrant field of poppies
Try LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS Cotton Milk & Poppy body wash, featuring the unique fragrance of vibrant red poppies and silky smooth cotton milk.
Its light and easy-to-rinse foam releases a sweet and rich fragrance. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and nourished.
Sun-kissed ingredients from the South of France
Cotton is a plant valued for its soft and silky side. Cotton plant milk is rich in lipids, and is known for its health benefits. The extract of cotton flower is known for its soothing properties.
The poppy is a vibrant and intense red flower that brightens the meadows of Provence from May to September. Our poppy is handpicked in the sunny Mediterranean from organic farms.
Pour into hand, gently lather and rinse
Water (eau), ammonium lauryl sulfate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, acrylates copolymer, citric acid, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum), styrene/acrylates copolymer, polyquaternium-7, papaver rhoeas petal extract, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, lecithin, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, glyceryl stearate
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used 'Le Petit Marseillais' body wash (cotton & poppy scent) for 5 days straight to get a feel for the product.
=== PROS (+) ===
+Scent is not overwhelming strong for those who are sensitive to hygienic products;
+Liquid is well balanced (not too thick; not too liquidy)
+Skin felt extra soft and fresh for the course of my 5 day usage
=== CONS (-) ===
-The scent itself is okay however the Axe/Irish Spring lineup is infinitely better
-Priced at $5.99 when competitors are cheaper/on sale often
=== CONCLUSION ===
Overall, this body-wash is satisfactory however I MUCH prefer the Axe/Irish Spring brands as they smell so much better in my opinion. After I finish this sample, I would not purchase this product because of other existing options I personally prefer using.
@Manufacturer - If your intention was to prevent your body-wash from being an add-on item rather than a prime item due to the price, perhaps you should offer a 2-pack option and keep a single bottle lower than $5.99 so your body-wash is able to compete with the almost-always-on-sale competitors who dominate the body-wash market ($3.99 is the norm).
1. This product is very liquidity... Fluid like. The squirt out quickly and is a very thin fluid ... It sinks into the shower luffa. The foaming is also thin... Not every thick at all. It kind of just goes on your body and slides off. maybe for some that's a good thing. Personally this product is too thin....
2. This does not smell good at all. I don't know what to say. It's kind of an appalling scent. Like a dirty rag with some parfume to mask the rag ? That's the best description i can think of. Perhaps I just don't like poppy and Cotton milk!?
3. After the shower , ok my skin does feel smooth and i feel clean......
4. Bottle shape is excellent. I like the flat top. Because when the bottle gets low, it can stand inverted stable so you can get the last bit of soap out. Believe me , sooo many bottle shapes are not flat, so you have to lean it on the shower edge to invert the bottle for the next day.... It bothers me.
I am rating this 2 stars because of the effectiveness of the product.....not because of the scent