- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
PHP and MySQL Phrasebook Paperback – Oct 25 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christian Wenz is a professional phrasemonger, author, trainer, and consultant with a focus on web technologies. He has written or cowritten more than one hundred books. He frequently contributes articles to renowned IT magazines and speaks at developer conferences around the globe. Christian contributes to several PHP libraries and frameworks and other open source software. He holds university degrees in computer sciences and in business informatics and lives and works in Munich, Germany. He also is one of the authors of Zend’s PHP 5 and PHP 5.3 certifications.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My one complaint with this book is the title. This is definately not a MySQL book. Of the 320 pages in this book, only 12 of those pages cover MySQL. In fact, there's exponentially more talk about RDBMS's other than MySQL. 34 pages were dedicated to other random DB systems.
The title is very misleading for anyone hoping to learn/review much MySQL.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Database Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases > Specific Databases > MySQL & mSQL
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > PHP
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Programming > SQL
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages