HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM TubShroom Kindle Paperwhite sports

on March 24, 2017
Provides easy to read graphs that show what's what in terms of glyphosate levels in food available in Canada: whether its food produced in Canada, the US or elsewhere. Informed my food shopping choices big time.
18 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2017
Glyphosate may now be close to the top positions among all toxic substances we ingest. This book is a must-read for any pregnant woman; the information is very important also for the health of growing children and seniors.
Finally, also important for all those who do not want to eat loads of a patented antibiotic every day (glyphosate is more toxic to friendly bacteria than to harmful ones, in general).
So-called freedom of choice hardly exists any more for those who do not want to eat toxic pesticides. This book gives guidance.
6 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2017
This book contains very urgent and priceless information necessary to make informed choises with regards to foods we choose to eat. Sadly, and once again, we cannot count on our governments nor our mainstream media outlets to warn us about chemicals tainting our foods. It's maddening to know that the information contained in this book, has been in the hands of our government agencies and until now was systematicaly kept away from we the people. This book is a must read. Thank you to its author Mr. Tony Mitra for the extencive work it took to get and coalate these findings.
5 people found this helpful
on September 18, 2017
I appreciate the book because it gives a good idea of the most contaminated countries and products, but unfortunately, datas need a huge update. Those datas should not be in a book, because some months later they're going to be obsolete The use of corn gluten (contaminated with glyphosate) as a fertilizer and weed controller, has increased seriously over these 2 to 3 last years. For example, that was true that Vietnam were almost not contaminated, but since 2016 I had to stop buying every fruit from that country. Other example, plantains (Turbana) and bananas (Cabana) from Columbia are the uniques brand that are not contaminated. Every (I've tried them all) banana or plantain (from Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Ecuador...) on the Quebec market are contaminated, even those that are organic, except those two from Columbia. This last has banned glyphosate on spring 2015. However, Dole bananas from Columbia, even organic make my body react to glyphosate. I bought this book as guide in order to stop using my body as a glyphosate tester, but unfortunately, my fight against glyphosate will be going on. Every year I'm facing newly contaminated products. Up to last year I used to buy small bananas from Vietnam an Thailand (5.49$/pound), but during summer 2016, they started to contaminated. M. Mitra if you really want to help, these datas should be online and updated frequently.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on April 17, 2017
Excellent!
3 people found this helpful
on August 11, 2018
For $10C (Canada) in kindle, a really top bargain & source of information not compiled or available anywhere else.
on May 9, 2017
These five stars are based on Tony's other writing. I could not get this item to display using Linux and finite patience.
on September 1, 2017
5 stars for Tony Mitra for pursuing of the truth about glyphosate in the food we eat, especially in Canada, and compiling it in this book! I am so grateful.
The book review has 1 less star, because the Canadian government didn't have the wisdom (or interest?) in listing the foods tested by name so they are instead listed by category and as Tony has diligently poured over the data, the government file has many errors and omissions. Unfortunately, this makes the information less actionable nevertheless the key info on glyphosate is now available for the first time in the world on food products, and their country of origin, sold to the public.
2 people found this helpful
on May 13, 2017
This book is a treasure because it contains information which we will never get anywhere else. The government is trying to keep the knowledge from us of both the extent of glyphosate in our food and the harmfulness of it. The only place we are going to get truthful information about this deadly chemical in our food is in this book, the result of Tony Mitras hard work over many years.
2 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2017
Still needs some editing work, but the dedication, of a non writer, to put this information in the hands of everyone is very admirable, and deserves rewarding. His effort to make this readable, so you can draw your own conclusions, shows. If you have concerns about Glyphosphate in your food, encouraging Tony's mission by purchasing this document.
One person found this helpful