- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Auc Press; 1 edition (Jan. 1 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9774245741
- ISBN-13: 978-9774245749
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 22.2 x 28.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 907 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,877,876 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
:A PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE EXCAVATION OF THE TOMB OF THE SONS OF RAMESSE: A Preliminary Report on the Excavation of the Tomb of the Sons of Ramesses II in the Valley of the Kings Hardcover – Jan 1 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kent Weeks is professor of Egyptology at the American University in Cairo. He has worked in the Valley of the Kings for more than thirty years and is director of the Theban Mapping Project, which has been surveying, photographing, and collecting historical data on the monuments in the Valley of the Kings and the Theban Necropolis. The Project to completely map KV5 continues as does its excavation. Under the direction of Dr. Weeks, the Project is also developing an archaeological database that will help ensure the protection of the monuments of ancient Thebes. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
It appears to be a central burial site for the more than 50 sons of Rameses II.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Africa > Egypt > Ancient
- Books > History > Ancient > Egypt
- Books > History > Middle East > Egypt
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Science & Math > Archaeology
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Ancient
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Archaeology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science