Learn how to:
• Select sensible clothing pieces to create a workable and stylish travel wardrobe
• Pare down your clothes to the essentials while still looking and feeling your best
• Discover forgotten items in your existing wardrobe
• Plan for various travel scenarios including changes in weather or activities
• Save suitcase space to travel carry-on only, make room for souvenirs and shopping or for that extra pair of shoes!
Take the stress out of international or domestic travel. You’ll wish you had read this before your past trips!
The book is the culmination of the author’s experience traveling the world since quitting her corporate job in 2008. Traveling 365 days a year, carry-on only, Alexandra has gained vast knowledge and experience to impart to women travelers who want to choose the best travel clothing while packing light.
Combining a fashion-focused approach with the practical experience of world travel, Alexandra's unique vision and insight is unparalleled in the travel world. She shows women how they can create a capsule wardrobe for travel and learn the art of traveling carry-on only.
Featuring adaptable packing lists, tips to choose the most versatile travel wardrobe pieces, practical packing advice, and much more, "Pack Light Stylishly" gives women travelers a concise and thorough introduction on how to pack smarter and more fashion-consciously for every trip they take.