- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Paddler's Guide to Killarney and the French River Paperback – Mar 4 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Callan's love of the wilderness and sense of humor shine through the pages of this guide, and one feels confident that his first-hand experience provides trustworthy information to assist would-be explorers of this most beautiful region. (Diana Mumford Wave Length Magazine)
A comprehensive guide to one of Ontario's most celebrated parks... detailed maps, new routes and photos. (Explore)
Callan has written another beautifully photographed and detailed book about canoeing, kayaking and hiking in the Killarney and French River regions of Ontario... a must have that will guide you on the way. (The Cottager)
Kevin helps you find the hidden corners... great maps, solid photos and a wonderfully witty and self-deprecating style. (Michael Peake Che-Mun (Journal of Canadian Wilderness Canoeing))
About the Author
Kevin Callan is the author of ten books, including the bestselling A Paddler's Guide series and, most recently, The Happy Camper. He is the recipient of two National Magazine Awards and is a featured speaker at many of North America's largest paddling events. He lives in Peterborough, Ontario.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Canoeing > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Canoeing > Excursion Guides
- Books > Travel > Canada > National Parks
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > Ontario
- Books > Travel > Europe > France
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Canoeing