HPC Deals Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Bissell Kindle Paperwhite sports

on March 31, 2017
Tried these based on recommendations from other people who have really big toddlers - for some reason Pampers and Huggies both don't make the 12hr overnight versions of their diapers in size 7. These are just as good, if not better, leak protection than both Pampers Baby Dry and Huggies Snug & Dry. Where we were previous having leaks a couple nights a week, it's now maybe once every couple of weeks. Very satisfied customer!
4 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 29, 2017
Notre fils de 2 ans (30 mois) est dans ses derniers milles avec les couches et ces couches sont parfaites pour l'aider à intégrer le concept de culottes. Il aime bien les baisser pour aller sur le petit pot ou sur la toilette.
Comme d'habitude, nous sommes très satisfaits des produits Pampers. Très bonne qualité.
Our little 2 year old boy (30 months) is at this stage where he wants to go pee by himself and these training easy ups are great to help him (and us) in the task. Way to go Pampers again, but it soon will be over... !!
on July 5, 2017
The seam on the sides of these where they can be ripped is sealed in a way that sometimes leaves a kind of pokey sharp piece at the top and irritates my son to the point that he will be in bed in jammies and a sleep sac and will completely remove everything to get down to his diaper and try to pull that side down. Otherwise, we love these. They are the softest, easiest pull ups we've used.
on January 5, 2017
Fits really well for our kids. We went with these because our kids insist on wearing Thomas clothes, so can't really compare with the other ones available. Have never had a problem with leakage or other issues.
One person found this helpful
on December 14, 2017
They last overnight and don't fall apart. Considerably cheaper than walmart for the same item and with prime you don't even have to leave the house. They fit true to size I prefer these over huggies. No leakages as yet and im on my third box.
on February 18, 2018
My son says they are comfy. He loves the Thomas design. They are not leaving marks like the Huggies brand. Not five stars for me because of the strong baby powder smell.
on July 14, 2017
seems a bit tighter than huggies. and this T2-3 size is just too fit to my 14months old son. seems comfy tho.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 10, 2018
The side of the diaper always got stuck in my little one’s butt and make him uncomfortable! I will not recommend this diaper
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on August 9, 2018
Best diapers ever do as soon as my little guy was walking. I can just grab him on the run and whip off his old diaper and slip on a new one (providing it’s just a pee obviously.) We have only ever used Pampers products and will contonue to do so!
on November 27, 2016
My almost 4 year old wears them to sleep and we have not had any leaks

The only reason I am not giving this preoduct 5 stars is because I find them a bit over priced