- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.1 x 13.5 cm ; 172 g
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 Kg
- Item model number: ES-WD51-P
- ASIN: B0021AFWXC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 20 2010
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,525 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Panasonic ES-WD51-P Epiglide Ladies Wet Dry Epilator (Pink)
|Price:||CDN$ 99.89 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Fully immersible, the epilator can be used in the bath with lather for a refreshing, regenerating experience, or used dry wherever, whenever it's convenient.
- 48 precise tweezers capture long and fine hairs easily
- The pivoting head's side-to-side gliding motion treats skin softly, gently removing hair from the root.
- 3-in-1 hair removal system, shaver and bikini trimmer also included, giving you an all-in-one hair-removal package. The Bikini attachment and skin protector is pre-assembled on the shaver in the packaging
- Nickel-free, hypo-allergenic blades for sensitive skin types
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Panasonic ES-WD51-P Ladies Wet/Dry Epilator
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The product is easy to use, it looks exactly like the photo, maybe a little smaller.
I am satisfied with my purchase and would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Pls note- I only tried wet on one occasion and found it uneffective on my texture of hair and never did again, so my review is based on dry epilating only after a warm shower and on legs only...
Most recent customer reviews
I purchased this epilator back in Aug 2013 and I'm happy to say that it's still working well. I use it at least a couple times a week, usually dry though I have used it wet a few... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Leanne C
My very first epilator was Braun. So maybe I was spoiled by its painless and easy usability. This was very disappointing when compared where that but it's fine for the price. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ally
Really great epilator with a nice battery life in the beginning. I've had it for over two years and have not experienced any product defects or difficulties. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Shopaholica
I love my Epilady. I used to make homemade body sugar, but it was hit-and-miss and truly a chore. This gadget achieves the same effect with none of the hassle. Read morePublished 10 months ago by PJF
I have had the Discrette Epilady. It is faster and far more effective. It also has 2 speeds. If I could return the ES WD51-P, I would.
It is very slow, one speed only. Read more
Really great product. The only thing I would change is it gets very slippery when wet. If your grip moves even slightly you end up knocking the button on the side that releases the... Read morePublished 12 months ago by virginia adeney
I wanted to like this. Hardly pulled any hair out at all but it sure did hurt a lot. The shaver attachment doesn't work well either not shaving at all.Published 15 months ago by Nikki
This thing is great - and it comes with a charger which is awesome.Published 19 months ago by Bina Chauhan