1 The Parblo Ninos M Graphic Drawing Tablet is not a stand-alone product.
It needs to be connected with your computer and installed the driver to use. The driver will be regularly updated, so please go to Parblo official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
2.1 For Windows Users:
Please make sure there is no other brand driver on the computer and close all drawing programs or anti-virus programs before installation. (IMPORTANT) Please run as administrator when installing the driver. Find "PenTablet" for windows setting, "PenTabletSetting" for Mac setting
2.2 For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
Our driver is compatible with Mac OS Mojave (10.14) and Catalina (10.15), please install the newest released driver on your computer. After the driver is installed, click the driver and the following the below instruction to setup. Please click "Open System Preferences", Click "Click the lock to make changes" to unlock it---
- For macOS Mojave, in "Accessibility", "Tick "ParbloTabletSetting" and click "Click the lock to make changes" to lock it.
- For macOS Catalina, in "Accessibility", "Tick "ParbloTabletSetting" and click "Click the lock to make changes" to lock it. The Click "Input Monitoring", add "ParbloTabletSetting" and Then, click "Click the lock to make changes" to lock it.
3 For Android 6.0 or later OS Users:
Before connecting the Parblo tablet to your Android phone or tablet, please make sure your Android phone or tablet supports OTG and Android 6.0 or later, and there is no need to install the driver to your Android phone or pads, just plug it in and enjoy it.
- 3.1 Please make sure it works in a vertical screen mode when the tablet connected to your Android phone or tablet.
- 3.2 Not all Android devices can support the Parblo Ninos tablet. The following Android Phones/Tablets that cannot work properly with our tablets:
- Nexus 6/ Google; Galaxy S6/ Samsung; Galaxy S7 edge/ Samsung; Galaxy S7/ Samsung; Galaxy Tab S2/ Samsung; Galaxy S8/ Samsung; Galaxy Note 4/ Samsung; Galaxy Note 8/ Samsung; Galaxy Note 9/ Samsung
- 3.3 If your phone's battery life seems poor or short, the tablet may not work properly. Please ensure your Android device has enough power to run normally.