Pasajes de la guerra revolucionaria: Edicion autorizada (Spanish) Paperback – Apr 1 2006
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Che Guevara was the legendary Latin American guerrilla fighter who joined the Cuban revolutionary movement that toppled the Batista dictatorship. He played a leading role in the early years of the Cuban Revolution and made an extraordinary and original contribution to Marxist theory. He died at the hands of CIA assassins in Bolivia in 1967. A- Aleida Guevara is the eldest daughter of Ernesto Che Guevara and Aleida March. She works as a pediatric specialist in childhood allegies in a Havana hospital and is a spokesperson for the anti-globalization movement.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( G ) > Guevara, Che
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction > Spanish
- Books > History > Americas > Caribbean & West Indies > Cuba
- Books > History > Americas > Central America
- Books > History > Europe > Spain
- Books > History > Historical Study > Revolutionary
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics