- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 15.2 x 1.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- Item model number: PX736G2000ELK
- ASIN: B004D2B6ZY
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 29 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #583,207 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Patriot Viper Xtreme Series DDR3 6 GB (3 x 2 GB) PC3-16000 2000MHz 9-11-9-27 for Intel Core i7 PX736G2000ELK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Equipped with an extruded aluminum shield built around a copper core to provide improved cooling
- Extreme Performance PC3-16000 (2000MHz) Enhanced Latency (9-11-9-27)
- XMP Ready Voltage: 1.65V
- 100% Tested and Verified on Intel X58 chipset w/ Intel Core i7 CPUs
- Lifetime Warranty
The Patriot Viper Xtreme Series, part of the Extreme Performance (EP) line, is the ultimate performance memory solution for the Intel X58 system platform. Engineered for extreme enthusiasts and PC gamers the Viper Xtreme modules utilize our custom heatshield solution with an extruded aluminum outer shield built around a copper core to provide improved cooling. Each module has 6 grams of copper at its core paired with an extruded aircraft-grade aluminum outer shield. The Viper Xtreme Series are built using only the highest quality pre-sorted IC’s available and are subjected to rigorous testing and validation on the P55 platform to achieve optimized performance and maximum quality. These modules are engineered to reach 2000MHz (PC3-16000) at 9-11-9-27 timings and are available in 6GB (3 x 2GB) and 12GB (3 x 4GB) tri-channel kits and carry our lifetime warranty.