Patriotic Economics: How to Thrive While Helping America Paperback – Nov 1 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...96 pages peppered with patriotic quotes, extensive charts and twelve solid rules on how to participate in patriotic economics. -- Financial Times, November 2001
About the Author
Rosenweig is a Finance & International Business Professor at Emory University's Goizueta Business School
Ken Blanchard is the Chief Spiritual Officer of the Ken Blanchard Companies. He is the coauthor of "The One Minute Manager", "Raving Fans" and many other international bestsellers. His books have combined sales of more than eighteen million copies in more than twenty-seven languages.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I concider myself a very patriotic person who is proud to live in America but, if our forefathers had simply relied on their country's leaders to think for them, America wouldn't exist.
Synergies his core competencies, but unlike his oft-quoted UPS, does not deliver.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Theory
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Theory