Pattern Cutting for Clothing Using CAD: How to Use Lectra Modaris Pattern Cutting Software Paperback – Oct 30 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Maggie Stott is the Senior Pattern Cutter at Warehouse Fashions and a Visiting Lecturer at Ravensbourne College in the UK. During a 40-year career she has worked in couture, for designer labels and high street brands. She has also been a Visiting Lecturer at the London College of Fashion. Over the last 10 years she has combined traditional cutting with CAD software such as Lectra's Modaris and uses modern technology to its full advantage in the pattern cutting department.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Fashion & Textile
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Reference