- Shipping Weight: 907 g
- Item model number: A-81
- ASIN: B004ILT6N4
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 15 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Pellon Nature's touch 80/20 Blend Cotton Batting, Full 81 x 96-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The 80/20 Batting was created for quilters who want cotton in their projects but also want wash-ability as well as good definition in the quilting stitches.
- Hand and machine quilters love the combination of 80% cotton/ 20% polyester.
- This is a durable and substantial batting. Pellon 80/20 blend batting has a soft loft creating less resistance when hand quilting.
- Pellon 80/20 blend batting also gives you a soft quilted appearance weather quilting by hand or machine.
- Longarmers and machine quilters alike Love the Pellon batting 80/20 Blend!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This batting is very lightly needle punched, lightly bonded, with NO scrim. The combination of processes allows for a higher loft and a softer result. Cotton is a natural and renewable, sustainable fiber that has been used in quilts for centuries. The cotton fiber is strong and yet soft and has proven itself to last. Quilts are not destined for a landfill, yet quilters are conscious of the environment and are making choices to 'do no harm' to the earth. The growth and processing of all natural cotton does no harm. The cotton used is grown in the USA. Our products are manufactured in the USA.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product