- Manufacturer reference: 837654537589
- ASIN: B00C1LRE8W
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 26 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #52,155 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Peppermint 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Peppermint has a very potent, fresh, minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation.
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 128 oils- Adoration blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easy blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* The Peppermint plant is a summer-growing perennial with upright square stems reaching three feet in height at maturity. * Botanical Name: Mentha piperita * Aromatic Aroma: Has strong minty notes with herbaceous warm undertones. * Consistency: Thin * Note: Top * Aroma Strength: Strong * Extraction Method: Steam Distilled * Plant Part: Herb * Origin: India * Color: Colorless to pale yellow * Common Uses: It is widely credited with being a digestive aid. The leaves contain menthol, which is a proven aid to digestion. The familiar aroma of Peppermint is known for both its warming and cooling properties. Friendly to the sinuses, it is also useful to the muscular system, especially for women during monthly cycles or menopause. Properties include being refreshing, a mental stimulant and energizing. It relieves bad breath and is a good nerve tonic that helps with mental fatigue and nervous stress. * Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Sweet Marjoram and Thyme. * History: Peppermint oil is one of the world's oldest medicinal herbs with documented use in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome. * Cautions: Should be used well diluted since high concentration can cause a burning sensation and sensitization. Avoid use during pregnancy.