Performing with Word Processing Applications: Word Processing, Desktop Publishing, and Web Applications Spiral-bound – Apr 21 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Iris Blanc is currently the Director of Virtual Enterprises, International, a New York City Department of Education program. Ms. Blanc has taught business education and computer applications at the high school and college levels for over thirty years. She was formerly the assistant principal/department chair of Business Education at Tottenville High School, a New York City public high school. Ms. Blanc conducts seminars, workshops, and short courses in applied learning strategies and methods of teaching and integrating technology at conferences nationwide.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Word Processing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Word Processors & Editors
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems