- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Persona 5 Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Order within 21 hrs and 31 mins
- Persona 5 marks the return of the award-winning franchise on home consoles since the PS2 generation
- Fast-paced Japanese role-playing game mechanics, exciting action sequences
- Vibrantly stylized characters, enemies, and environments, elegant anime-style cut-scenes
- Soundtrack featuring the fresh sounds of acid jazz composed by the gifted Shoji Meguro
- Overcome various obstacles with graceful Phantom Thief action. The simple-to-learn, but hard-to-master controls will be enjoyed by newcomers and veteran Persona players alike.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform for display:PlayStation 4 | Edition:Standard
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : English
- Rated : Rating Pending
- Parcel Dimensions : 17 x 13.4 x 1.2 cm; 60 Grams
- Release date : April 4 2017
- Manufacturer : Atlus U.S.A., Inc
- Manufacturer contact : IRVINE, CA, 92618 US
- ASIN : B01GQP5TOO
- Item model number : PS-02011-9
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,909 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- #1,137 in PlayStation 4 Games & Hardware
- Customer Reviews:
Persona 5 is a game about the internal and external conflicts of a group of troubled high school students – the protagonist and a collection of compatriots he meets in the game’s story – who live dual lives as Phantom Thieves. They have the typically ordinary day-to-day of a Tokyo high schooler – attending class, after school activities and part-time jobs. But they also undertake fantastical adventures by using otherworldly powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from the Persona, the Jungian concept of the “self” the game’s heroes realize that society forces people to wear masks to protect their inner vulnerabilities, and by literally ripping off their protective masks and confronting their inner selves do the heroes awaken their inner power, and use it to strive to help those in need. Ultimately, the group of Phantom Thieves seeks to change their day-to-day world to match their perception and see through the masks modern-day society wears.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Be warned the first 1 to 2 hours of the game is slow and i mean very slow power through it and you won't regret it.
Must have for those who love long game and love to get lost in them
Contrary to many other reviews, I do not find this to be better than Persona 4. P4 had more interesting characters, a better mystery, and better music. But P5 outdoes P4 in just about every other area. I still give the gold medal of the series to P4, but P5 is right up there.
Highly recommended for JRPG fans.
Top reviews from other countries
Ahora hablaré del producto fisico, al inicio dude porque no lo vendía Amazon (Aunque si lo mandaban ellos) pero debo decir que no hubo ningún problema con ello, el juego me llegó dos días después de haberlo comprado con envío gratis, así que como siempre ningún problema con el envío.
En cuanto al juego físico, llegó en perfectas condiciones, sellado y sin ningún golpe en la caja, no trae el típico librito o mini-guía/instructivo pero ya es muy raro hoy en dia, en lugar de ello trae una skin para tu control que esta bien hecha y se ve muy padre.
Y en cuanto al juego, no tengo mucho que decir, el mejor RPG del año y de los que se han hecho últimamente, llevo apenas 10hrs y no deja de sorprenderme.