Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Persona 4 Golden - PlayStation Vita - Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- A bigger, better version of one of the best RPGs ever: Improved visuals, tons of new story and voiced dialogue, and much more combine with deep turn-based combat, addicting character and Persona management, and a memorable cast of personalities.
- Make meaningful bonds with characters via social links: In between its exploration, battles, and Persona management, P4G lets players choose how they wish to spend their time each day in a variety of different activities.
- Will you uncover the true ending to the story?: Nearly 100 hours of gameplay thrusts you into a deep mystery where midnight television leads to serial killings.
- Platform: PlayStation Vita
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Following in the footsteps of Persona 3 Portable, the second highest rated PSP game of all time, and based on Persona 4, one of the most beloved ATLUS titles ever, P4G delivers an enhanced and expanded portable roleplaying experience. Visuals have been beautifully remastered to take advantage of the vibrant 5" OLED display. The game's aural presentation is better than ever, with 1.5 times the voiced dialogue of the original release. A new online dungeon rescue feature allows users to call on other players for assistance when they are about to die in the TV world. P4G is also overflowing with new content: new Personas to collect; new story events along with an all new character; stunning new anime cut scenes, which include a new opening animation with a new song from master composer Shoji Meguro; a host of fan suggested tweaks and changes, and much, much more! Persona 4 Golden is far more than just a handheld version of an all-time classic: it's the best way to experience it yet!
From the Manufacturer
Inaba—a quiet town in rural Japan. A normal teenager arrives at the station to begin his year-long stay in the countryside, only to be welcomed by the news of a dead TV announcer. Shortly after, another body appears, mysteriously hung from the top of a telephone pole. The cause of death is unknown, with no leads on the suspect... As the peaceful community is thrown into turmoil, the urban youth and his classmates wander into a strange, surreal place covered by a thick fog...
Summon your inner power of Persona
Strike out with your Persona!
Explore incredible dungeons
Level up your Social Links
Call your Persona in battle!
Explore the many parts of your town
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Incredible story
- Awesome Gameplay; a perfect balance between battles and social life
- Cool and interesting characters
- Characters' psychological development
- Good lifespan; about 80 hours for the first playthrough, drops at 40 on second playthrough though, but the game is still awesome.
It's been 5 months I got this game and it's still the best game I've played until now.
In other words, to any Ps Vita owner, this game is a MUST play. I personally think only that game is worth the Vita, but I wont go that far for everyone. Anyway, this game is awesome.
* A murder mystery story that compels the player to pay attention all throughout the game so that you can identify the murderer.
* Long game play gives the player lots of value for their money.
* A good turn based combat system that has 5 difficulty levels; this solves the grinding problem that the Persona 4 PS2 game had. However if you enjoy a greater challenge and don't mind some grinding then the greater difficulty levels cover that.
* Characters so life like that you find yourself more interested in the dialog then the combat.
* Lots of s-links to create deep character personalities and also bonuses to combat when using certain characters in combat.
* Inaba the small country town where the game takes place is the perfect setting and gives the game lots of charm.
* Lots of persona's and skills to collect and fuse, this makes combat much less tedious.
* Addictive game play may cause you to neglect your real world obligations.
The story and characters are the heart and soul of the game. You play as the main character a 17 year old high school student, who moves to a small country town called Inaba. You move in with your uncle and younger cousin and after being there for only a few days people start turning up dead. You also discover that you and some of your school friends can enter a different dimension where the murders are taking place. It's up to you and your friends to save the victims and identify the murderer by using demon like creatures created from the different aspects of your mind. All that and you have to go to school, get a job, find a girlfriend and not get caught by your uncle who just happens to be a detective with the police.
Game play is a mix of combat and social management.Read more ›
I'm not here to tell you P4G isn't overrated, nor am I here to make a case for why it transcends its anime trappings. I can't excuse its slow beginning, or its rigid gameplay and narrative structure, or even some of its dungeon and audio design. I can't rightly come out and say "those that get it simply do, and those that don't, simply won't."
I'm simply asking you, the prospective buyer, to give P4G a chance. Odds are, you'll find yourself really liking it, but it's also possibly that it may not be for you. That's the thing with this particular game it seems: there is no middle ground. It either takes you by the collar and envelopes you into one of the most immersive and rewarding gameplay experiences of the past decade; or like many others, you may be turned off right at the gates, no matter how many hours you plug away at it.
It really is love (and loathe) at first sight. I am however trying to give you a positive impression in the hopes that you will join the bandwagon and be happier for it. I mentioned the common complaints of P4, and it bears covering them again, but with my positive takes on them.
Yes, the game takes awhile to get into. It is a long, at times seemingly drawn out game. Before the first mystery or significant plot thread comes up, there is quite a lot of tutorializing and text to get through.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
One of my all time favourite games of all time. Highly recommend to anyone who likes narrative videogames/ rpgs :)Published 10 days ago by Andii
Fantastic Game, though going in you may be overwhelmed, the payoff is beyond perfectPublished 1 month ago by Devon Fuller
Currently I have completed 10 hours of the game ,and I can confidently say that this is a great game for those who enjoy RPG games. The story of the game is great! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jeffery C.
Fairly quick to my house.
Fully wrapped and new as ordered.
I got addicted to this game in no time, played it for days. Read more
It is 9$ on psn. But I wanted to get a physical copy for collecting and slightly better loading times so I ended up payed 3 times as much. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Karim