An amazing book that takes the somewhat intimidating topic of drawing perspective and explains it in a welcoming,simplified fashion, and yet,without feeling dumbed down.
The tutorial is given in a quaint comic strip style,preventing it from feeling too dry or drawn out.
Probably a book any art student struggling with perspective should give a look at. I would've loved to have read in my earlier years,haha.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill; 1st edition (Oct. 1 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823005674
- ISBN-13: 978-0823005673
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.3 x 25.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 431 g
- Customer Reviews: 93 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?