- Shipping Weight: 191 g
- Item model number: 1728W
- ASIN: B00FGJ0KBE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 29 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Model 1728 CUTCO White (Pearl) Petite Chef Knife in factory-sealed plastic bag. 7.75" High Carbon Stainless blade and 5.5" handle.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CUTCO Forever Guarantee provides for free sharpening and replacement forever.
- Highly engineered thermo-resin ergonomic handles will not crack, chip, fade or absorb material
- Manufactured in the USA by American craftworkers
- America's #1 brand in quality cutlery for over 60 years.
- Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction --- High Quality Nickel-Silver Alloy Rivets.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Powerful yet precise. Hefty yet maneuverable. Well balanced and sharp. This is one of the top three knives pros and home cooks alike can't live without................. The Model 1728 Petite Chef is a slightly smaller version of the CUTCO Model 1725 French Chef. Both are well balanced and feature a no-slip ergonomic handle. The 7-5/8" Petite Chef measures 13-1/4" overall.................. The choice of professional chefs will be a major player in your kitchen. Ask any home cook what knife they can't live without and chances are it's the Chef's knife.................. Ergonomic handle ---. Universal fit for large or small, left or right hands. Thumb and forefinger lock into place for safety and control. Fatigue-resistant design................. Ultra sharp straight edge --- CUTCO's razor-sharp, straight-edge knives can be maintained and sharpened at home.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com