The Pharmacy Technician Series: Sterile Products Paperback – Aug 9 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Part of the Prentice Hall Pharmacy Technician Series, Sterile Products is a comprehensive book covering the complex practice of sterile product preparation and correct aseptic technique. It covers principles of aseptic technique, terms, methods, products and includes a "how-to" on standard sterile product preparations. Pharmacy Technician Students and Professionals.
Top Customer Reviews
read and understand with definitions on important terms in the margins.
Beautiful illustrations and easy to read type.
Each chapter has its own quiz to help studying. Used this to help prepare me
for the pharmacy tech certification. Can't go wrong with this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
However, that being said--it is more up to date than any other text I have found to date that focuses in on this one specific area.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology > Pharmacy
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology > Pharmacy
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Pharmacy