- Shipping Weight: 544 g
- Item model number: BG2040/34
- ASIN: B004YWY42K
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 2 2011
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,458 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Philips Norelco BG2040/34 Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro Grooming System, Black / Silver
|Price:||CDN$ 124.81 FREE SHIPPING.|
- An all-in-one grooming solution, that features a dual-end design
- High-performance trimmer with cutting capabilities that provide refined grooming
- Rounded blades and combs to prevent scratching the skin
- 3-D pivoting head for close shaves with less skin irritation
- Suitable for use everywhere on your body, from your chest and abs to your back and shoulders
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
For the man who wants a clean-cut appearance without the hassle, the Philips Norelco Bodygroom Pro (BG2040/34) is an ideal choice. This all-in-one men's grooming system makes the shaving and trimming process quick and easy. Suitable for use everywhere on your body--from your chest and abs to your back and shoulders-- it works wet or dry, so you can use it in the shower or on the go. Its five built-in length options provide a precise trim, while the cordless body and included charging stand make the Bodygroom Pro convenient to use.
Dual-End Design for an All-in-One Grooming SolutionFor an all-in-one grooming solution, the Bodygroom Pro features a dual-end design. At the top of the groomer, a unique 3-D pivoting head closely follows your body's contours for a smooth shave that doesn't irritate your skin. Plus, the head includes integrated pre-trimmers located on both sides, allowing you to achieve a close shave without having to go over the same area twice.
At the bottom of the Bodygroom Pro is a high-performance trimmer with cutting capabilities that provide refined grooming. The trimmer features rounded blades and combs to prevent scratches, and it lets you select from five length settings--from 1/8 inch to 11/25 inch--so you get the look you want with no hassle and no attachments needed.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- The trimmer guard is a bit weak, it can move on you in the wrong circumstances.
- I'd love to see more settings on the guard, no one should be using #4 or 5... this device is not for the hair on your head. More time for settings between 0 & 2 would have been great.
- The BIGGEST problem with this device is the battery life. It will drain on it's own in less than a month (without use). That is incredibly annoying. Run time should be enough to take care of all your business though, but it is nothing extravagant.
Most recent customer reviews
Doesn't hold its charge. After its fully charged runs for 10-30 seconds and stops. Needs to be charged again, useless.Published 6 months ago by Okko