Philosophical Perspectives on Sex and Love Paperback – Feb 1 1995
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is an excellent, varied collection." --David Detmer, Purdue University
"The best anthology on sex and love. Stewart includes articles on love as normal and perverted, erotic, friendly, and familiar, drawing on traditional as well as contemporary treatments." --Susan J. Armstrong, Humboldt State University
"Terrific anthology - accessible yet profound selection with clear historical development. The bibliography is bountiful." --Raymond Belliotti, SUNY-Fredonia
"I like the scope and depth of the articles/selections and find them thought-provoking..." --Jack Cottrell, Cincinnati Bible College
About the Author
Robert M. Stewart is Associate Professor of Philosophy at California State University, Chico.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Consciousness & Thought
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Ethics & Morality
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Social Philosophy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Culture
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Gender & Sexuality
- Books > Textbooks