- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Phonics Lessons: Letters, Words, and How They Work: Grade 2 Paperback – Nov 15 2002
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Nov 15 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
GAY SU PINNELL is a professor in the School of Teaching and Learning at The Ohio State University. She has extensive experience in classroom teaching and field-based research, and in developing comprehensive approaches to literacy education. She has received the International Reading Associations Albert J. Harris Award for research and the Charles A. Dana Foundation Award for her contributions to the field of education. She is also a member of the Reading Hall of Fame.
IRENE C. FOUNTAS, a professor in the School of Education at Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has been a classroom teacher, language arts specialist, and consultant in school districts across the nation and abroad. She works extensively in the literacy education field and directs the Literacy Collaborative in the School of Education at Lesley University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Curricula
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Assessment
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Language Experience Approach
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Reading & Phonics
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > Testing
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Phonetics & Phonics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Books & Reading > Literacy
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Education
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Curriculum & Instruction