- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Photojojo!: Insanely Great Photo Projects and DIY Ideas Paperback – Sep 15 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
AMIT GUPTA is a photoblogger and entrepreneur. He dropped out of school to start his first Internet company, moved to New York City to help start the nonprofit Change This, and launched the coworking event Jelly in his apartment. And, he’s been known to hang out on street corners exchanging lollipops for portraits. He’s also the founder of Photojojo! (www.photojojo.com, but you already knew that) and blogs at www.amitgupta.com. He lives in San Francisco.
(P.S. You can write him at email@example.com; he’ll write back.)
KELLY JENSEN sews, knits, draws, builds stuff, embroiders, cooks, messes with cameras, and wrestles her Boston terrier. When not busy with the above, she’s worked as a freelance photographer and cataloguer of the teratology collection at the MŸtter Museum. She lives in San Francisco with her husband, Bryan, and Molly, the dog (as seen on the cover).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I read it cover to cover in one night. Once I was done, I immediately came back to Amazon to purchase two more copies for my other photog friends! Get it - you won't regret it!
Part two will provide you with a more creative ways to take photos that surely make your photos stand out among your friends. Some of the ideas / tutorial are doggie cam, painting with light, photo projects, street photography and so many more.
Some ideas are a bit complex to make, especially if you are not into DIY (Do It yourself), but Photojojo describes it very clearly including tips where to get the ingredients. In the creative photo taking section, all you need is a regular compact camera or entry level DSLR cameras.
Selling at less $15, this book is surprisingly very well made. It is full color book with thick art paper. The jacket is very well made and durable as well. Photojojo also makes a great gift for your friends or family who love photography
check my website for more reviews and photography related news/recommendations
- creating cool art (ie. Making photo chandeliers, page 99)
- having cool experiences (ie. How to photograph strangers... by bribing them with candy, page 133)
- building cool photography tools (ie. How to make a string monopod, page 167)
Flipping through these pages will get you inspired and buzzing with ideas... but the real magic happens when you *do* the projects listed within.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Decorating