RF Photonic Technology in Optical Fiber Links Paperback – May 14 2007
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This volume presents a review of RF (radio frequency) photonic components, transmission systems, and signal processing examples in optical fibers from leading academic, government, and industry scientists working in this field. It also introduces the reader to various related technologies such as direct modulation of laser sources, external modulation techniques, and detectors. With an emphasis on design, performance and practical application, this book will be of particular interest to engineers and research scientists developing novel systems based on optical fibers and analog RF applications.
About the Author
William S. C. Chang is an Emeritus Professor of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California at San Diego, where he founded the electronic device and materials group.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Computer Technology > Imaging Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Optics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Radio & Wireless
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Optics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Solid State Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Optics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Solid-State Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics