Photoshop Elements 10: The Missing Manual Paperback – Oct 11 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Barbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups for Elements 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. She's been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!
Top Customer Reviews
In fairness, it's tough to buy a manual online because you don't have the opportunity to scan it first. I love buying books online, but I think a manual is one book better bought in a bookstore.
Most recent customer reviews
Photoshop Elements 10: The Missing Manual
PhotoSHOP Elements 10 is 600 heavily illustrated, large format pages of small type superbly printed, exhausting the capacity of... Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Digital Editing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography