- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Photoshop Elements 14 For Dummies Paperback – Oct 5 2015
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- Get instant results using one-click editing options
- Apply pro techniques to correct photo color and clarity
- Show off your artsy side with special effects and filters
Put pizzazz in your pix with the professional tools in Photoshop® Elements
There's a reason why Photoshop Elements For Dummies is the best place to start learning Elementsit gets you going with this amazing image-editing software faster than you can say "cheese"! From learning your way around the interface and handling simple tasks to working with layers, correcting color and clarity, and creating cool projects, here's how it's done!
- Master all the new features take advantage of improved facial recognition, better geotagging, Shake Reduction, and image dehazing
- Manage your media use bulk importing, organize photos with tags, place them on a map, and catalog images for editing
- Improve your images use Smart Fix edits, adjust size and resolution, clean up color, and sharpen contrast
- It's worth sharing prepare images for printing, create slideshows, or upload them to social media sites
Open the book and find:
- What's new in Elements 14
- Why file formats matter
- How to add images from your phone
- Advice on working with albums
- Easy ways to find specific photos
- How to use all the tools
- Directions for backing up your images
- Ten tips for getting better shots
About the Author
Barb Obermeier is principal of Obermeier Design, a graphic design studio specializing in print and web design, and lead instructor in the graphic design program at Brooks Institute. Ted Padova is an internationally recognized authority on Adobe Acrobat, PDF, and digital imaging. He has written more than 60 books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My advice is to keep any old how to books you have from previous versions of this software so you have multiple places to go for info when needed.
I tried looking on youtube for answers but could not find what I wanted to know..so it made it easier to just go ahead and order a dummies book.
What I like about he book is it talks to you in a language you can understand and does not make assumptions that you should just know what they are talking about. It's a great reference book and now that I have it, I see all kinds of things that I should learn about Elements 10.
This book was made for people like me.. that know a little but not a lot!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Algorithms > Digital Image Processing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Business
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > For Dummies Store