Photoshop Elements 11 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks Paperback – Oct 30 2012
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
You already know Photoshop Elements basics. Now you'd like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you'll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Photoshop Elements 11.
- Minimal text and maximum illustrations
- Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
- Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
- Self-contained, two-page lessons
- Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book takes you over the hump. I love it.
Most recent customer reviews
For the small price of this book, I believe I saved myself hours of frustration & delays in properly implementing my PSE11 software. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Hank Hanacek
Nicely done with clear instructions. Only negative is that the pictures of the screens are sometimes too small to see clearly - perhaps those areas could be zoomed in to make it... Read morePublished on Jan. 24 2014 by Rob
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Digital Editing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Adobe Photoshop
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design