Phototherapy Techniques: Exploring the Secrets of Personal Snapshots and Family Albums Paperback – Nov 2 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Founder and Director of the PhotoTherapy Centre in Vancouver, Canada, and former Editor of the Journal Phototherapy, Judy Weiser is a licensed Psychologist and registered Art Therapist who has focused her thirty-plus years of therapy practice on using PhotoTherapy techniques to help her clients heal. She currently consults, lectures, and gives training workshops world-wide, teaching people how to use these techniques to improve their therapy practice -- and their lives.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Reference
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Portraits
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Visual Arts > Photography
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy