- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Physical Geodesy Paperback – Sep 27 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The reader should be forewarned that a good understanding of the Legendre and Associated Legendre equations, and their respective solutions, is needed to understand some of the derivations in the first chapter and give a good foundation for the rest of the book. This material is slightly reviewed, but it will be beneficial to already have some familiarity with Legendre Functions and the Associated Legendre Functions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Surveying & Photogrammetry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Geology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Geophysics
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography > Information Systems
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geology
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geophysics
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Oceanography
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Earth Sciences