Piety and Pythagoras in Renaissance Florence: The Symbolum Nesianum Hardcover – Jul 31 2001
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'"This is an admirable work of interdisciplinary scholarship, which I highly recommend." Richard K. Emmerson, "The Catholic Historical Review," April 2003."
About the Author
Christopher S. Celenza, Ph.D. (1995) in History, Duke University and in Classical Studies, University of Hamburg (2001). Professor of Romance Languages, Johns Hopkins University. He has held fellowships from "Villa I Tatti, The American Academy in Rome," and "the Fulbright Foundation" and has published on cu Renaissance humanism and philosophy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Books > History > Europe > Italy > Medieval
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Greek & Roman
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy > History & Surveys