- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Pigeon Has Feelings, Too! Board book – May 16 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From School Library Journal
PreS–Everyone's favorite pigeon is back with two titles for the board-book crowd. In Feelings, the Bus Driver tries to get Pigeon to make a happy face. Pigeon, of course, has other ideas. Words such as happy, sad, and angry stand out in bold colors. Things That Go! presents popular modes of transportation such as a bus, a train, an airplane…and a hot dog (A hot dog can GO' right into my belly!) while Pigeon provides colorful commentary. Both books use the same style and color scheme found in the original picture books, with clean bright pages and simple thick-lined illustrations. Pigeon's fans will be excited to see this wacky bird and his friends again.–Julie Roach, Watertown Free Public Library, MA
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Get this book for yourself or for someone you love (older or younger) - and don't forget to read another one or two of the Pigeon series like Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.
This little guy might just well change the way you look at life.
Loved all the other pigeon books
Very small board book--not good value for the money
I returned it
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals > Birds
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > New Baby
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Emotions & Feelings
- Books > Children's Books > Humour > Humourous Stories
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Baby-3