Pilgrims, Patrons, and Place: Localizing Sanctity in Asian Religions Hardcover – May 1 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pilgrims, Patrons, and Place: Localizing Sanctity in Asian Religions is an important marker of the growing awareness in Asian Studies of the significance of 'place' as a productive analytical category ... This volume will play a useful role in the scholar's library. -- Frances Garrett University of Toronto Quarterly, Winter 2004/05
About the Author
Phyllis Granoff and Koichi Shinohara are professors in the Department of Religious Studies at McMaster University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern > Buddhism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Philosophy of Religion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > Asian American Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Hinduism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Comparative Religion