Make your Mystery Novel a Success!!!
Let me show you how
- Write dynamic settings
- Create believable locations
- Find means and motive for the killer
- Use opportunity and alibis
- Invent great clues and evidence
- Drop red herrings to baffle all
- Apply misdirection
- How to play fair
- Separate backstory and history
- Incorporate flashbacks
- Piecemeal backstory and history
In a Nutshell
This fourth book in the creative writing course, Writing the Killer Mystery, lays out the elements needed in every murder mystery, including setting, means, motive, opportunity, clues, backstory and history to make the mystery novel a success
Help with your Mystery Novel
>>> Are you looking to take your murder mystery from concept to publication?
>>> Do you want to grow your writing knowledge and skills?
>>> Looking for a muse to help with writing your mystery novel?
>>> Are you stuck on some aspect of crafting your mystery?
>>> Do you sometimes have writer stall-out?
Let Writing the Killer Mystery series guide you with Volume 4, Places, Clues and Guilt.
Scroll up and grab a copy today!!!