Playboy: The Complete Centerfolds Hardcover – Nov 15 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
HUGH HEFNER is editor-in-chief of Playboy magazine, the world's best-selling men's magazine at a global readership of almost 15 million. Playboy is read by 10 million North Americans every month. Winner of several awards, including the 1996 International Publishing Award from the International Press Directory in London, Hefner was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the American Society of Magazine Editors in 1998.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The rest of my review are random points:
* The total weight of this (reassuringly?) expensive package is thirty pounds, the combination lock case weighs five pounds.
* The production values are suitably sumptuous with photos printed in 200dpi screen on good paper and an obviously robust black binding holds it all together. The carrying case acts in lieu of a book jacket I guess.
* The centerfolds in the book are the same size as those in the perfect bound magazine. Prior to this the magazine was stapled and the centerfolds were a bit deeper by about three-quarters of an inch.
* There seems to confusion about how many Playmates are included in the unnumbered pages, 640 are named in the back of the book, from Rhonda Adams (June 1995) to Pamela Zinser (March 1974) but Janet Pilgrim made it three times. Marilyn Waltz and Marguerite Empey both appeared twice. Some centers featured two Playmates: The Collinson twins (October 1970) Carol and Darlene Beraola (January 2000) Deisy and Sarah Teles (December 2003) and the Dahm's (Erica, Nicole and Jacclyn) all appeared on the December 1998 centerfold. Playboy started in December 1953 and the last photo in the book is December 2006, you figure it out!
* There are five lucky photographers who seem to have spent their life telling Playmates to "Look straight at the camera, imagine it's your lover", Mario Casilli, Richard Fegley, Arny Freytag, Pompeo Posar and Stephen Wayda have between them taken over 350 centers. The book lists sixty-nine photographers.Read more ›
Truly a collector's item for lovers of the beautiful female body through the decades. Good job Playboy!!!
I love it
Perfect for just the coffee table and conversation starter
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband last year. It's now on our new coffee table and it looks amazing!! What a gorgeous selection of stunning ladies! Read morePublished 20 months ago by Kelly
I ordered the Playboy:Complete Centerfolds, the big book with brief case and I received the smaller version hardcover book. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Leonard Lemoine
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Erotic Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > How-to
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Portraits
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Subjects > Nudes