- Loose Leaf: 280 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer; 6 edition (Dec 5 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496349482
- ISBN-13: 978-1496349484
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 3.2 x 19 cm
- Shipping Weight: 290 g
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,213 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine Loose Leaf – Dec 5 2016
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Under the direction of Marc S. Sabatine, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Pocket Medicine provides the key information a clinician needs for the initial approach and management of the most common inpatient medical problems and the foundational knowledge students and residents need to get through the day.
The new edition has been thoroughly updated.
- Includes new sections on mechanical circulatory support, angioedema, non-invasive ventilation, toxicology, lung transplantation, GI motility disorders, and the cardiorenal syndrome, and many more.
- Expanded coverage of key topics typically seen on rounds.
- The latest pharmacotherapy information for specific disease and patient populations.
Designed For Residents
A Trusted And Accepted Tool To Use On Rounds
Designed as a life-saver for Rounds, the Pocket Series serves as a practical, high-yield reference for quick answers to diagnostic questions. Under the direction of esteemed faculty at premier institutions, each title in the Pocket series is written by residents and fellows and the highly template format helps residents and students intelligently answer questions from Attendings.
- Fits in your pocket! The Loose-leaf, 3-ring binder allows for individual customization making look-up even faster!
- Quick & Easy to Use! Format includes bulleted lists, abbreviations, symbols, tables, and algorithms.
- High-yield summary of symptoms, exam findings, diagnostic work-up, and treatment plans for what you’ll encounter on rounds.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews